1. Such lanterns are cheap to purchase and easy
2. They are seen in the night sky as an
Incandescent Orange / White flickering ball of
3. They can sometimes be seen to travel in lines or
groups, especially when they are tethered to
4. Sometimes they are seen to be different sizes.
This is due to some being closer to you than
5. They can appear to be moving relatively fast.
This is due top higher wind speeds at differing
6. They can sometimes appear to be travelling in
different directions. This is due to multiple wind
directions at differing altitudes.
7. Finally, they can sometimes be seen to fade out.
This is due to the light source burning out. On
closer inspection many often report a smokey tail
or smoke coming from them. They are silent and
can travel great distances.